Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days of October: Day 31... Autumn's Jewelry

 
Today we come to the end of this 31 Days of October series.  It has been my sincere pleasure to spend the past month rediscovering my great fondness for October with you.   
 
In yesterday's post I asked you to join me today for a few minutes of relaxation and observe one of the loveliest of all the Autumn Glories... LEAVES!  I hope you have with you a cup of tea or cider or some other warm drink as I suggested (Hot Stuff).  If not, go get one now.  I don't mind waiting...
 
Got it?  Good!  Now relax for just a few short minutes with this slideshow set to Tchaikovsky's Autumn Leaves.  Watch in full screen view for an especially lovely show.   Blessings!


"Even if something is left undone,
everyone must take the time to sit still
and watch the leaves turn."
--Elizabeth Lawrence


 

No comments:

Post a Comment