Monday, October 6, 2014

Make It New Monday 10/6/14 {Where'd It Go?}

One of my favorite types of projects is Make It New.  It really is!  There is something very satisfying in taking an object and giving it some sort of face lift.  Perhaps there is a deeper meaning there.  {grin}

So if I enjoy it so much, where did the series go? 

That old saying "If it's not one thing, it's another," has really come into play in the last couple months.  And those of you who know me well know that I do not multi-task at all.  I'm like a deer in the headlights when I have too much input.  I freeze.

So right now, I'm a bit frozen.

And to top it all off, MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY!  {I know you can hear the desperation in my voice}

I did have a really cute project in mind for October but it will have to wait for next year!

The good news is that my craft room is all ready to be set up!  WooHoo!  I love, love, love to organize so I'll be happy as a pig in mud for the next few days.

Since I have every intention of reviving the series, get your projects ready to link up, okay?  I really do like it when you join in!








No comments:

Post a Comment