Monday, September 30, 2013

Introducing 31 Days of Quotes and Scriptures concerning change and renewal

Ah Ha!  Fooled ya!  I told you that I wasn't going to do a 31Day series... but I am!  No, really, when I wrote that post, I had every intention of forgoing the challenge this year.  But that decision made me so sad that I decided to reconsider.  I'm allowed to change my mind, right?

I was very disappointed that my efforts to do the challenge would go unrewarded by a sense of accomplishment.  (Have I mentioned that I am famous for not completing projects?)  And I just really, really want to participate in the fun with my blogging friends!

No, I will not be doing my original plan, but I will be doing a modified plan. 

You see, with each day that I had a project to post, I was going to include a quote or scripture on a picture that I had taken to encourage us (yes, me, too!) to reflect on the changes that God makes in our lives through our fellowship with Christ and one another.

So as I was dragging around my self-pity pot, it occurred to me to use those pictures that I had already done and add to them along the way!  And that's just what I'm going to do.  Low stress, great words, fun photo ops, and a reason to use my PicMonkey account! 

All-around win!

So that's the plan and here's the button....

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment