Saturday, July 13, 2013

Family Fun Day 2013

We took Levi and Liam to Family Fun Day.  Our church fellowship hosts this each summer in lieu of VBS.  This year's theme was "Superheroes".  Levi wore his Spiderman t-shirt.  Liam was wearing a Batman t-shirt, complete with cape. 

The boys had fun.  And candy.

I was only able to take a few pictures because they didn't stay still for any length of time.  If their feet were touching the floor, they were running!  I'm hoping the official picture taker got some better ones. 

We tied balloons around their waists so that we could keep track of them better.  It was a hoot to see those balloons flying behind them as they ran!




We were all tired by the time we left for home.  The boys fell asleep in the car.  Mommy and Daddy were out and about so we let them finish their naps in their cribs.  Grandpa and I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get home.  Then I fell asleep again when I got to my home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment